Real estate market report for Sacramento County, California provided by Leilani Souza.
Sacramento County Real Estate - 2018 Top 10 Most Expensive Homes
If you are in the market for buying or selling a luxury home (or perhaps you simply enjoy looking at photos of high end real estate in Fair Oaks, Sacramento, Carmichael and East Sacramento) I’ve compiled a list of the Top Ten Most Expensive Homes that sold in Sacramento County last year. Sale prices of these properties range from $2,100,000 to $3,700,000.
- 7640 Tobia Way, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
- 3627 Winding Creek Road, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 3701 Claire Drive, Carmichael, CA 95608
- 500 Knightsbridge Lane, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 440 Bret Harte Road, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 598 Ashton Park Lane, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 3621 Winding Creek Road, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 3350 Barberry Lane, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 1153 Mariemont Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 1358 40th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819
Visit SouzaRealty.com for pics, prices and more info!
Did you know that California Governor Gavin Newsom purchased the #1 Most Expensive Home in Sacramento County last year for $3.7 million? He and his family are living in the newly remodeled luxury estate in Fair Oaks, in lieu of the Governor’s Mansion in Sacramento.
According to this Sacramento Bee article, the property is a “sophisticated Santa Barbara Montecito style home with over 8 acres in a park-like setting” and was an all cash sale.
BOB & LEILANI SOUZA
Bob Souza - 925.513.3400 - email@example.com
Leilani Souza - 916.408.5500 - firstname.lastname@example.org
HOMES : CONDOS : LOTS & LAND : INVESTMENTS : RENTALS
Roseville : Rocklin : Granite Bay : Loomis
Penryn : Newcastle : Lincoln : Auburn