Roseville, CA - New Bank Owned Foreclosures (November 5-9, 2012)
Here is a list of foreclosures in Roseville, California (Placer County) that became bank owned during the week of November 5-9, 2012:
- 116 Grove Street, Roseville, CA 95678 (3/1, 1148 sq. ft. built in 1946)
- 8515 Parkwood Way, Roseville, CA 95747 (5/3, 3085 sq. ft. built in 2005)
- 1619 Loon Lake Street, Roseville, CA 95747 (3/2, 1067 sq. ft. built in 2005)
- 8051 Milnes Avenue, Roseville, CA 95747 (4/3, 2501 sq. ft. built in 1987)
- APN 456-180-015-000, Roseville, CA 95661 (vacant residential lot in Stoneridge West Village)
In comparison, there were 5 properties in Roseville, California that went back to the bank last week.
These REO properties may soon be listed on the market, so consider this a sneak preview of future foreclosure listings in Roseville, California!
Please contact Bob Souza at (925) 513-3400 or Leilani Souza at (916) 408-5500 if you are interested in buying foreclosures through Souza Realty and would like to be notified when a particular foreclosed property becomes available for sale.
BOB & LEILANI SOUZA
Bob Souza - 925.513.3400 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leilani Souza - 916.408.5500 - email@example.com
HOMES : CONDOS : LOTS & LAND : INVESTMENTS : RENTALS
Roseville : Rocklin : Granite Bay : Loomis
Penryn : Newcastle : Lincoln : Auburn