Roseville, CA - Foreclosures / Bank Owned Homes / REO Properties (November 21-25, 2011)
Here is a list of foreclosures in Roseville, California (Placer County) that became bank owned during the week of November 21-25, 2011:
- 1607 Swallow Way, Roseville, CA 95661 (5/3, 2240 sq. ft. built in 1976)
- 4080 Kingsbarns Drive, Roseville, CA 95747 (5/5, 4268 sq. ft. built in 2006)
- 282 Union Street, Roseville, CA 95678 (4/3, 1931 sq. ft. built in 1993)
- 1207 Crescendo Drive, Roseville, CA 95678 (3/3, 1770 sq. ft. built in 1983)
- 1811 Frosty Place, Roseville, CA 95747 (3/3, 2436 sq. ft. built in 1982)
In comparison, there were 9 properties in Roseville, California that went back to the bank last week.
Some of these REO properties may soon be listed on the market, so consider this a sneak preview of future foreclosure listings in Roseville, California!
Please contact Bob Souza at (925) 513-3400 or Leilani Souza at (916) 408-5500 if you are interested in buying foreclosures through Souza Realty and would like to be notified when a particular foreclosed property becomes available for sale.
BOB & LEILANI SOUZA
Bob Souza - 925.513.3400 - email@example.com
Leilani Souza - 916.408.5500 - firstname.lastname@example.org
HOMES : CONDOS : LOTS & LAND : INVESTMENTS : RENTALS
Roseville : Rocklin : Granite Bay : Loomis
Penryn : Newcastle : Lincoln : Auburn