Instead of uploading your pics to Picasa, then uploading them again to Facebook...I recommend downloading this Facebook application that will integrate your Picasa pics into your Facebook photo albums.
Here's my step-by-step tutorial on how to import Picasa photos into Facebook photo albums:
2. Click on "Install Now."
3. When the "Configure Buttons" window pops up, click on the "Add" button.
4. Now click "OK."
5. Select the photos from Picasa that you want to import to Facebook, then click on the Facebook icon. You can select multiple photos by holding the "Ctrl" button and clicking on the photos.
6. Log in to your Facebook account.
7. You can either create a new album for these photos or select an existing album. If you don't want to manually approve photos you upload from Picasa to Facebook, click on "enabling extended access" at the bottom of the window. Click "Upload" when you're done.
8. Now your Picasa photos have been added to your Facebook account...congratulations! Here's a link to my "Vineyard Harvest" photo album I imported from Picasa to Facebook:
BOB & LEILANI SOUZA
Real Estate Investment Specialists
Southwest Placer County, CA
Bob Souza - 925.513.3400 - email@example.com
Leilani Souza - 916.408.5500 - firstname.lastname@example.org
HOMES : CONDOS : LOTS & LAND : REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS
1031 EXCHANGES : PROPERTY MANAGEMENT : RENTALS
Roseville : Rocklin : Granite Bay : Loomis : Penryn
Newcastle : Lincoln : Auburn : Meadow Vista